Sunday

Chiricahua Peloncillo Heritage Days 2015

The Upcoming 2015 Chiricahua Peloncillo Heritage Days is shaping up into another great event for the area.  The Painted Pony Resort will present a talk on landscape restoration on the estate.  It will cover techniques implemented on the estate to restore the grasslands and improve range conditions on the 750 acres of deeded land comprising the estate.  Covering water, soil, vegetation, and animals it will highlight techniques that may be implemented by any land owner to improve landscape conditions

Chiricahua Peloncillo Heritage Days 2015
Addendum:

There will be several walks on Sunday after Saturday's presentations for participants of Heritage Days.  If your interested in seeing and learning more about the area, please join one of the walks for a great learning experience.



Addendum:
The farmers market for this years Chiricahua Peloncillo heritage days is ready to go.

Goodies at the framers market

11 comments:

  1. huh, I have not seen that schedule, thanks for sharing it! what an EYE TEST! My eyes hurt now! LOL
    Shari Minchak is wonderful but so are the other talk/walk on Sunday. Hard to choose!
    Maybe I'll just hang out with the kids and make a paper airplane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree there is lots of good talks and activities scheduled for this years event.

    If you click on the image a larger version will open up which is much easier to read. All the photographs I put up will open to larger versions when moused over and clicked. Don't want you to lose your eyesight trying to read the little print on post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh, Pat, I did not even think to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries. Your browser may also be capable of increasing the screen size. Firefox has a little button in the upper right corner where you can increase the size of the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this mailing in Saturday's mail but didn't get to the post office till yesterday. I'm all set and can read the list at my leisure. I emailed Susan of the Gypsy Carpenters as I did not know they would be playing during all breaks! Good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it will be nice to hear some music during the breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up with Craig for the tour of Paradise. Both Barbara and Shari are sweet ladies and really know their areas, but I won't miss church. [bless Pam as it seems she won't either!]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear that the Interpretive trip to Paradise fits your schedule and you will be able to attend. I know the folks offering the Sunday walks put a lot of time into planning so it is always nice to see them receive local support.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, lots of hard work to pull off this event every year and he does a great job. Truly a big plus for the community.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must be extremely busy with Glen and his wife there. See you all at the Heritage Days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, very busy, I've been running hard and fast for a week and a half but I'm looking forward to a another great Heritage Days.

    ReplyDelete