Tuesday

Wikipedia Articles about the Bootheel and Southwestern New Mexico (including Portal AZ)

There are a number of Wikipedia articles on southern New Mexico and the bootheel that are in the process of evolving.  Low level aerial photographs under a creative commons license were added to these articles and the  verbiage edited to create user friendly articles.  After realizing that information on the bootheel and southwestern New Mexico (including Portal AZ) was lacking in Wikipedia I began updating, correcting, and contributing new articles but little did I realize that the effort would require a significant learning curve.  Programing is not my forte and I have made more than one mistake, fortunately others with more experience have stepped in and corrected my errors resulting in some nice additions and updates to Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment