Friday

Fire as Art

A number of local photographers as well as the media captured images during the Horseshoe Two Fire.  Several of these images easily rise to the level of art and have even appeared on tee shirts.  These are particularly beautiful images of the events that occurred in May and June.  I have collected 5 images I believe are particularly impressive and have placed links below with each photographer.

Steve Cullen - Lightbuckets
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Fred Espanik on the Portal Rodeo website
Image 1
Image 2

2 comments:

  1. I never knew a fire could be so beautiful! Some wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just compiled images I found that show the beauty of fire. With so many images of destruction an alternative viewpoint was needed and these photographers captured the fire from a unique perspective.

    ReplyDelete